This role will interact directly with client families during their time of need and will be responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Must have a current Funeral Director/ Funeral Service license with the state of North Carolina.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
For consideration, please send resume & cover letter to James.Baron@Sci-us.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Brown-Wynne Funeral Home is an affiliate of Service Corporation International.